Lead Generation Associate - Corporate Transaction Solutions
We are seeking a Lead Generation Associate for our New York office.
What We Are Looking For
Axiom is looking for a proactive and energetic Lead Generation Associate to work in our vibrant New York office, supporting our growing Corporate Transaction Solutions (CTS) team. This tech-enabled team focuses on providing innovative, contract-related solutions to our clients, through process-led initiatives. We are challenging the status quo of an industry, and generating huge momentum by doing so – over the past few years Axiom’s CTS team has supported over 75+ large scale M&A engagements, totalling over $400 billion in transaction value. We are looking to build on this success and continue to grow this face paced business line.
Axiom is a dynamic company with a fresh perspective on the business of law and has experienced a huge amount of growth since its inception. As we continue our expansion, we’re looking for a team member who is able to share Axiom’s story with prospective clients. This is a position for someone who loves to connect with people, exhibits outstanding judgment and professionalism, and thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment with a close-knit team. The role requires the confidence to contact experienced professionals and speak to them about what we do in a credible and compelling way so that Axiom may forge lasting relationships with exciting clients and realize more revenue-generating opportunities. Additionally, there should be an interest in, and willingness to learn M&A/deal mechanics.
The Lead Generation Associate will be responsible for:
Research, Support, and Preparation-based Commercial Activities:
• Strategically identifying potential client contacts
• Generating leads and uncovering high-value opportunities
• Researching and gathering business intelligence about prospective clients
• Preparing materials for Practice Managers to meet with prospective clients
• Working with Practice Management and Marketing to create external strategic marketing materials to engage prospective clients
• Supporting the sales process by managing administrative elements
• Track M&A related deal activity and liaise with internal account teams in a coordinated effort to engage prospective clients
Client/Prospect-Facing Commercial Activities
• Communicating Axiom’s business model to potential clients in an impactful way and demonstrating why a meeting with Axiom would be beneficial to their business
• Developing an understanding of client’s status in the deal lifecycle, and communicating Axiom’s CTS solution where appropriate.
• Preparing and sending strategic e-mails to prospective clients, specific to their business and/or legal needs, to generate interest in meeting with Axiom
• Successfully diagnosing the client’s key business needs, where possible, to ensure a high quality of interaction in the first meeting with the Practice Manager
• Seeking to engage with secondary points of contact in client organizations to help drive consensus-based decision making
• Supporting Practice Management in all aspects of the sales cycle, including scheduling follow-up meetings and managing the pipelines of completed meetings to ensure all prospective clients are being contacted throughout the year
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
In addition to exhibiting our core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Thoughtful, and Committed, our ideal candidate will have the following:
• 1 to 3 years of work experience within a fast-paced organization; a minimum of 12 months experience in a sales/new business support function (inside sales, prospecting, sales support)
• Goal and action orientation with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment
• Exemplary service ethic when contributing to individual and team goals
• Highly persuasive verbal communication skills with excellent written communication skills
• Poise, confidence, and maturity to interact with senior level clients
• Highly organized, acute attention to detail, and ability to operate in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
• Sense of urgency, hunger, and drive/commitment to exceed monthly meeting goals.
• Tenacity and resilience with a will to keep going despite rejections; high level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations, i.e. dealing with objections from clients, overcoming those who look after diaries of legal counsel, and others who might be the first point of contact
• Forward-thinking and solutions-oriented approach at all times
• Strong MS office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills are required
• Bachelor’s degree
• Bachelor’s degree required
Who We Are
This position is with Axiom's Business team, a group of passionate people busily introducing fresh ideas to a tradition-bound profession. We’re incredibly selective in our hiring and meticulously focused on creating a truly special and addictive culture.
Axiom, a recognized leader in the business of law, is the world’s largest and fastest growing legal services firm. Combining deep legal and business expertise with operational prowess, Axiom works closely with leading law departments to improve their risk profiles and create more value for their corporations. The 1,000 person, new model firm serves nearly half of the Fortune 100 via 11 offices and 4 delivery centers globally. The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.” www.AxiomLaw.com
Sound intriguing? Please send (1) a short statement of interest (in Axiom and the role) and (2) your resume/CV to [email protected]
Back to top