Global Recruitment Analyst
Axiom is seeking an Analyst to join our Global Recruitment team in New York.
Axiom, a recognized leader in the business of law, is a new category of professional services firm and the world's largest provider of tech-enabled legal, contracts, and compliance solutions for large enterprises. We’re comprised of over 1,500 passionate Axiomites who serve over half the Fortune 100 across 16 offices and 5 centers of excellence globally (and counting). www.AxiomLaw.com
The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.” In addition, Axiom CEO Mark Harris’ accolades include recognition by the Financial Times as a "top ten agent for change," by Forbes as a "name you need to know," by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers, by the ABA as a "legal rebel" and by the Aspen Institute as a 2013 Henry Crown Fellow.
We’re passionate about our company; we get a nerdy excitement from what we do. Why work with us? Here are a few reasons:
• Growth: We maintain a tremendously compelling growth trajectory, despite our age and size.
• Innovation: From professional services to SaaS solutions, we’re an award-winning innovator. Axiomites thrive on solving problems that have never been solved.
• Opportunity: We’re the market-leading disruptor within the world’s second largest services economy.
• Development: Business is never “as usual” at Axiom. That kind of environment offers unparalleled opportunities for problem solving, leadership, and professional growth.
• People/Values: Ask any Axiomite “Why Axiom?” and their answer is guaranteed to include our people and values. Over 15 years, we’ve hired not only the industry’s most talented team, but a global family sharing fundamental values.
What’s the role?
The Global Recruitment team is responsible for creating and managing a proactive pipeline of candidates for keys roles across the business while creating a genuine and palpable buzz and excitement around career opportunities with Axiom. We are a lean team; business is rarely “as-usual.” As such, the Coordinator will need to be comfortable operating very autonomously and juggle many competing priorities while executing flawlessly for the business.
Specifically, this role is accountable for:
• Manage multiple aspects of the recruiting process, including research, candidate name generation, applicant screening, scheduling interviews and overall management of targeted searches and outreach.
• Identify talent through passive and active sources including postings, social networking, internet research, referrals, and cold calling, including ATS, social media, user groups, professional associations and direct recruiting.
• Support recruiting team in analyzing demand and implementing recruiting strategies based on practice area, experience level, and geography.
• Research and analyze candidate compensation packages.
• Coaching candidates on what to expect throughout the entirety of the interview process (including interview path, compensation expectations, interviewer feedback, and timing).
• Assisting in data management – updating and maintaining candidate records.
• Providing funnel and pipeline metrics, relevant industry research, and other data to offer transparency to hiring managers around search processes and the talent market.
• Supporting special projects as needed, including talent brand initiatives, recruiting events (e.g., campus recruitment), and candidate experience initiatives.
First and foremost, successful candidates must be fits for our unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, taking initiative, teamwork, thought leadership, credibility, and operating with/through a lean team.
Successful candidates must also embody our Core Values:
• Committed: We love the company we’re building with undignified enthusiasm. We’re committed to our mission, our clients and our people. We celebrate our successes, learn from our failures and find opportunity in adversity.
• Fresh: We exist to inject new energy and new thinking into a precedent-bound profession. We combine innovation, personality and logic in a way that invigorates our clients and our colleagues.
• Irresistible: There’s a certain inevitability to Axiom and our business model, which makes it irresistible to clients. What’s more, we surround ourselves with talented people who have a contagious energy and incurable passion.
• Thoughtful: We pride ourselves on listening and relating to our colleagues and clients in a way that’s genuine, human and memorable. We take a consultative approach; work with our clients to help solve business problems. And we care about the little things.
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education:
• Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university.
• 0 - 2 years of experience; recruiting experience preferred though not required. Candidates with non-traditional backgrounds (e.g., sales, management consulting, and marketing) are encouraged to apply.
• Goal and action orientation with ability and desire to work towards targets within a team environment.
• Sense of urgency, hunger, and drive/commitment to exceed monthly goals.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• High energy and genuine enthusiasm for a career with Axiom and for Axiom as an employer of choice. Genuine interest in the Axiom model and the future of “new model” firms, and their place in the changing legal landscape.
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Superb written skills.
• Thrives in both individual and team environments.
• High level of professionalism and outstanding judgment.
• Self-motivated and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment. Works well under pressure and with time constraints.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Intermediate proficiency with Excel highly desired, though not required. High analytical skills/capability required.
• Organizational fit for the Axiom culture; that is, exhibit the core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Committed, & Thoughtful.
Who We Are
This position is with Axiom's business team, a group of passionate people busily introducing fresh ideas to a tradition-bound profession. We’re incredibly selective in our hiring and meticulously focused on creating a truly special and addictive culture.
Axiom, a recognized leader in the business of law, is the world's largest provider of tech enabled legal, contracts and compliance solutions for large enterprises. Axiom's unique solutions combine legal expertise, technology and data analytics to deliver work in a way that dramatically reduces risk, cost and cycle-time. The firm comprises 1,200 lawyers, process engineers and technologists that serve over half the Fortune 100 across 14 offices and 5 centers of excellence globally.
The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.” In addition, Axiom CEO Mark Harris’ accolades include recognition by the Financial Times as a "top ten agent for change," by Forbes as a "name you need to know," by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers, by the ABA as a "legal rebel" and by the Aspen Institute as a 2013 Henry Crown Fellow. www.AxiomLaw.com
Back to top