Inside Sales Manager
Axiom is seeking an Inside Sales Manager to join our New York office, supporting our Banking practice.
Axiom is the leading provider of tech-enabled professional services to the largest companies in the world. With over 1,500 mission-obsessed Axiomites globally, we get a nerdy excitement for innovating the way that legal, compliance, and contracts work is done. Join our movement to vastly improve one of the world’s largest services economies. www.axiomlaw.com
A critical member of that team, the Inside Sales Manager is a truly rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial, innovative, and highly consultative individual who’s eager to help evolve the landscape of an entire industry. This is a significant business owner role within a high-performing, high-growth East Coast region and New York office. You will be afforded a high degree of accountability and ownership over a portfolio of Banking clients focusing on account growth (including cross selling). Axiom is never “business as usual.” We’re dynamic and lean; our positions are multi-faceted. This gives the person in this role the unique and compelling opportunity to develop strategic, operational, and management skills outside of day-to-day sales as well.
Specifically this role will be responsible for:
• Help develop, plan and execute the strategy for managing and expanding key account relationships
• Conduct research into target industries and accounts, with an eye for identifying commercial opportunities
• Support the creation of analytically sophisticated and compelling sales and account review materials to present to senior executives
• Coordinate networks of internal and external stakeholders, including across departments and levels of seniority
• Attend client meetings, diagnosing clients’ key business needs, and taking responsibility for ongoing client relationship management and growth on existing relationship
IDEAL CANDIDATE & REQUIREMENTS
Relevant skills and background are necessary, but successful Axiomites exhibit much more. In addition to the requirements listed below, ideal candidates must demonstrate a relentless service orientation, effortlessly form trusted-advisor relationships, be catalytic in their desire to improve the status quo, remain mission-focused and highly accountable at all times, and be able to operate effectively within a highly collaborative team environment.
• 3-5+ years of client development/sales experience in a professional services environment. This includes a proven track record selling b2b solutions/services to senior decision makers or managing the solutions/services and growing existing accounts
• Proven track record of exceeding sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and/or annual basis
• Knowledge of consultative solution selling with a keen ability to build laterally and nurture client relationships
• Fast learner with the ability to comprehend Axiom’s service lines and articulate our value proposition to prospects and clients
• Demonstrated ability of leading, managing, and inspiring others. A thought leader to clients and colleagues alike
• Self-motivated; autonomous ability to research accounts, identify key players, and generate overall interest
• Significant project management experience and meticulous attention to detail skills
• Superb time management, judgment, decision-making, and problem solving skills
• Expert high-impact communication and presentation skills; experience with online demonstrations/leading client conference calls
• Maintain, expand, and execute your database of prospects for a practice industry “vertical”
• Keep a constant and strategic lens on attorney supply. Attract, retain, and build trust with a community of top-tier attorneys in the New York area
• Operate within a collaborative environment with highly motivated teammates and interact with many other parts of the business
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable being accountable for decision making.
• Proficiency with Salesforce and the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint)
• Organizational fit for the Axiom culture, that is, exhibits the core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Committed, and Thoughtful
• Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
THEY SAID IT
The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.” In addition, Axiom CEO Mark Harris’ accolades include recognition by the Financial Times as a "top ten agent for change," by Forbes as a "name you need to know," by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers, by the ABA as a "legal rebel" and by the Aspen Institute as a 2013 Henry Crown Fellow.
Meet Some of Axiom's Employees
Noraan is on the Financial Services Team, the point person for financial institutions Axiom serves. She acts as a trusted advisor to clients, identifying the right solutions for their goals.
Back to top