HRIS Coordinator, New York
Axiom is a recognized leader in the business of law and growing faster than anyone in the industry. We're a new category of professional services firm that applies best practices from other industries and a better business model to help General Counsel do legal work intelligently.
We are seeking a HRIS Coordinator to join our New York office.
As a part of the Total Rewards team, the incumbent will support and maintain Workday, the industry leader of Human Resource Management Systems (HRIS), and other systems supported by the HRIS team. The individual will be primarily responsible for ensuring the integrity of the entry and maintenance of employee data while adhering to internal controls. Additionally this position provides support to various ongoing projects for the HRIS team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• 40% - Responsible for the entry, maintenance, expansion, and ongoing audit of employee data.
• 25% - Support HRIS by troubleshooting HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws, and performing scheduled activities.
• 10% - Assist in projects involving the review, testing, implementation, and support for HRIS.
• 10% - Support documentation of user procedures, guidelines, and business processes
• 10% - Assist in development and delivery of standard reports for ongoing needs.
• 5% - Provide administrative support to VP, Total Rewards.
Our ideal candidate:
A college graduate with professional experience and an interest in human resources. This is a position for someone that are maniacally detail-oriented, process-oriented, and thrives in a fast pace environment.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Experience with Workday highly preferred
• Has meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of accuracy in a rapidly changing business environment
• Ability to process sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner.
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
• Thrives in both individual and team environments
• Exhibits Axiom’s core values: Irresistible, Fresh, Committed & Thoughtful
• Legally eligible to work in the U.S. in which the position is located.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
• Undergraduate degree is required
• No requirements for certificates, licenses, or registrations
Meet Some of Axiom's Employees
Noraan is on the Financial Services Team, the point person for financial institutions Axiom serves. She acts as a trusted advisor to clients, identifying the right solutions for their goals.
Back to top