Director of Content Strategy
It’s 2016 and the industry has changed. Even those industries most resistant have succumbed to modernization. Enter us. Axiom is synonymous with the future of law – we created the preeminent talent marketplace for legal and we’re reinventing the way F1000 companies consume legal expertise.
It’s 2016 and the world has an information overload problem. Conveying a message for maximum affect has never been harder (or more important). Enter you. We’re looking for a Content Strategist who understands the nuance of a services-oriented approach to solutions, but is familiar with product marketing too – a leader who understands what modern looks like in B2B contexts. Have you worked in a content leadership role for 7+ years? Know how to build and implement a content strategy for each phase of the customer acquisition journey? Can you assemble and lead a team of content generation stars? We’re looking for you.
• Develop a content strategy to fuel our marketing plan. Partner with business stakeholders and product managers.
• Develop and own our social media strategy and execution, globally (partnering with our Digital Marketing Lead).
• Manage case study pipeline and execution through publication:
o Liaise with sales;
o Liaise with writer/do the writing or editing;
o Liaise with client on approvals.
• Manage award submissions globally working with regional counterparts on content submissions.
• Recommend, recruit and manage a team to help execute all of the above.
• A passion for people, good writing, effective communication, and storytelling.
• An ability to adopt and write in a company’s unique Voice while finding creative ways to enhance it, reinterpreting it for situational impact.
• A positive attitude.
• The ability to take initiative and lead, even without structure or direction.
• A diplomatic presence.
• Thick skin and rigor – you can take candid feedback; you’re not undone in fact you learn from it.
• A problem with settling for less-than-elegant writing.
• A strong intellectual curiosity.
• 7+ years of experience in B2B communications roles.
• Experience running communications through IPO, or other strategic corporate transaction.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
What you’ll do in the first 90 days:
• At first, listen and learn. A lot.
• Then, plan, plan what to write, and then write.
• Soon, edit others writing.
• Advise on a blog strategy and build a content calendar for a new company blog.
• Build and develop a team around you based on gaps you’ve identified.
• Be a communications best practice thought leader.
• Represent the global marketing function with maturity, confidence and gravitas.
Back to top