Attorney Recruitment Analyst
Attorney Recruiting Analyst, New York
Axiom is a recognized leader in the business of law and growing faster than anyone in the industry. We're a new category of professional services firm that applies best practices from other industries and a better business model to help General Counsel do legal work intelligently.
We are seeking an Attorney Recruiting Analyst to join our New York office to assist with the recruitment and support of our Attorneys on the East Coast.
A critical member of the East Coast attorney recruiting team, the Analyst plays a key role in supporting multiple aspects of the attorney recruiting process and ensuring a consistent, organized candidate experience.
The Analyst will:
• Manage multiple aspects of the attorney recruiting process, including research, candidate name generation, applicant screening, scheduling interviews and overall management of targeted searches and outreach.
• Identify talent through passive and active sources including postings, social networking, internet research, referrals, and cold calling, including ATS, social media, user groups, professional associations and direct recruiting.
• Develop competitive intelligence knowledge base of desired practice areas, companies, and details on each.
• Serve as the initial point of contact with new attorneys by offering them a short introduction to our business model and attorney value proposition.
• Support recruiting team in analyzing client demand and implementing recruiting strategies based on practice area, experience level, and geography.
• Maintain our recruiting database and prepare ongoing reports on various recruiting metrics.
• Research and analyze attorney compensation packages.
• Partner with internal business teams in the execution of strategic recruiting initiatives
First and foremost, successful candidates must fit our unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, taking initiative, teamwork, thought leadership, credibility, and operating with/through a lean team.
Successful candidates must also embody our Core Values:
• Committed: We love the company we’re building with undignified enthusiasm. We’re committed to our mission, our clients and our people. We celebrate our successes, learn from our failures and find opportunity in adversity.
• Fresh: We exist to inject new energy and new thinking into a precedent-bound profession. We combine innovation, personality and logic in a way that invigorates our clients and our colleagues.
• Irresistible: There’s a certain inevitability to Axiom and our business model, which makes it irresistible to clients. What’s more, we surround ourselves with talented people who have a contagious energy and incurable passion.
• Thoughtful: We pride ourselves on listening and relating to our colleagues and clients in a way that’s genuine, human and memorable. We take a consultative approach; work with our clients to help solve business problems. And we care about the little things.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Has prior experience that demonstrates comfort in communicating with sophistication and confidence
• Has high-impact presentation skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Has project management skills and pays meticulous attention to detail
• Innate ability to build relationships
• A tremendous amount of initiative, multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Superb time management, decision-making and problem solving skills
• Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
• Thrives in both individual and team environments
• Exhibits Axiom’s core values: Irresistible, Fresh, Committed & Thoughtful
• Genuine interest in the Axiom model and the future of “new model” firms, and their place in the changing legal landscape
• Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
• Bachelor’s Degree
We’re passionate about our company; we get a nerdy excitement from what we do. Why work with us? Here are a few reasons:
• Growth: We maintain a tremendously compelling growth trajectory, despite our age and size.
• Innovation: From professional services to SaaS solutions, we’re an award-winning innovator. Axiomites thrive on solving problems that have never been solved.
• Opportunity: We’re the market-leading disruptor within the world’s second largest services economy.
• Development: Business is never “as usual” at Axiom. That kind of environment offers unparalleled opportunities for problem solving, leadership, and professional growth.
• People/Values: Ask any Axiomite “Why Axiom?” and their answer is guaranteed to include our people and values. Over 18 years, we’ve hired not only the industry’s most talented team, but a global family sharing fundamental values.
Meet Some of Axiom's Employees
Director, East Coast Fulfillment
Matt's team are the matchmakers, tasked with connecting Axiom attorneys to the most suitable roles for their skills. Matt regularly collaborates with the Sales Teams to help fulfill their clients' most pressing needs.
Back to top