Axial is the leading online deal network for the middle market. We help small and mid-sized companies raise capital or sell their business by connecting them to buyers, investors, and lenders. Nearly 7,000 deal were marketed on Axial in 2016.
SDET Engineer at Axial
As a software engineer at Axial, you will be working in a very fast paced environment helping to ensure the quality of our code and what we push out to our customers. As an SDET, you will help improve our current test suite and will be responsible for performing functional and performance testing. We are not looking for testers; we are looking for a software engineer with a passion for testing. This position would be responsible for operating with fast-paced initiatives, in an Agile lifecycle.
Axial’s mission is to connect the entrepreneurial economy to help companies succeed. The software we build empowers entrepreneurs worldwide to connect with the capital and specialized advice they need to grow, finance or sell their business.
The Problems You’ll Solve
Engineers at Axial solve difficult technical problems so our members don’t have to. What you will be working on:
- Test Automation - we are looking for someone to improve and maintain our current test automation suite. This person must be familiar with current testing methods and frameworks.
- Testing Process - we are committed to giving our customers the best possible experience and in order to do that, we need to ensure we have a proper testing process in place to help catch critical defects. We need someone who will help improve our overall test process.
- Test Cases - By understanding our application from a developer point of view, you will be responsible for helping engineers write better test cases and automate those test cases.
The Axial Engineering Team
We are a team of engineers dedicated to achieving excellence in every aspect and level of our system, from our automated build system to our API and unit tests, from our Python data-services to our increasingly modular front-end. We aspire to build outstanding high performance software, so we focus on one thing at a time, one area at a time, one day at a time.
- Our slogan is “Factum non Verbum”, “Actions not Words”
- Predictability, simplicity and flexibility are our guide
- We aspire to (and usually do) ship every day
- We change our minds when we’re proven wrong
You’re an ideal candidate if you have ...
- A strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques (Unit, Functional, Load; JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Jasmine, Karma, Enzyme)
- Experience with code versioning and management, including Git
- Familiarity with cloud native architectures for containerized micro services
- Familiarity with Bash and Python
- Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks such as Angular and React
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS
Meet Some of Axial's Employees
Member Success Manager
It's Caitlin's responsibility to guide clients through investment banking and inbound marketing deals. She communicates clients' needs across Axial Teams to match members with the best investors.
Back to top