Axial (www.axial.net) is building the online capital market for private companies. In other words, we help mid-sized companies raise equity and debt to grow their businesses, and we make it easier for entrepreneurs to sell their businesses, earning rewards for years of hard work. Every week, over 200 private companies use Axial to passively explore or actively pursue a financial transaction for the next stage of their business.
Product management at Axial is a multi-disciplinary role. You are expected to think big, test your ideas, engage customers, and ultimately collaborate closely with designers and engineers to ship and iterate impactful software.
We are looking for someone who truly cares about the problems we are solving. You need to be a creative partner, a great facilitator for the team, and a hungry consumer of both qualitative and quantitative data. You need to have business, design and tech savvy. You need to believe in lean and agile techniques, and the power of cross-functional teams.
As an Axial Product Manager, you will:
- Identify the needs of our customers through user research, stakeholder collaboration, and analysis of data
- Develop, prioritize, and own the roadmap of products and features to meet those needs and drive customer acquisition and retention
- Define, measure, and hold yourself accountable to the key success metrics for your products
- Communicate your ideas to the broader company to generate alignment and achieve success
- Collaborate closely with product marketing, customer success, and others to drive adoption and gather customer feedback
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in an outstanding product organization
- Have a track record of success in launching and iterating products, especially in SaaS or marketplace businesses
- Have a track record designing business models, product-based user acquisition features, and great user experiences
- Possess a natural curiosity that drives your user research process and hypothesis testing
- You are passionate about using data and experiments to inform your decisions
- You have the strength to lead a team when necessary and the humility to be at the service of the team whenever possible
- You are an exceptional written and verbal communicator
You can learn more about how we approach product and design on our team's Medium publication.
Back to top