Axial (www.axial.net) is building the online capital market for private companies - connecting those companies to the capital they need to succeed. CEOs and transaction professionals join Axial to access advice and capital, build relationships and exchange opportunities that help them and their organizations grow.
Why Member Success?
As an Account Manager at Axial, you’ll be fanatical about solving for and delivering what Axial Members need to succeed. You’ll lead the post-sale efforts in building relationships with your Members. You’ll become a domain expert in business development across the entrepreneurial economy for people who invest in, acquire, or advise private companies in this day and age. You will become an expert on the Axial product so you can intelligently teach and advise Members on the best ways to engage with the Axial network.
At Axial, we are extremely passionate about the success of our Members for two main reasons:
1. We’re committed to excellence. Axial delivers the most critical online business development tools to the buyers, investors, advisors and CEOs in the private markets. We’re committed to delivering the best possible consulting and thought leadership to our Members.
2. We believe in our mission. Creating long-term relationships with our Members is absolutely crucial to our success. We must delight them in order to sustain them and grow.
How will you do it?
- You will become a business development consultant to every Member you serve
- You will become an expert on private equity, entrepreneurship, and investment banking
- You will onboard and educate new Members on their Axial Membership
- You will teach Members best practices and provide expert insight
- You will build long-term relationships with Members to ensure they remain with Axial
- You will serve as a liaison between customers and our Product & Engineering teams
- You will be the face of Axial at our regular in-person meetings and events with Members
- You will contribute to the strategic direction of the company, as well as to the evolution of the product
- You will be measured by your abilities to a) influence your Members to engage with Axial and b) retain long-term Memberships with existing Members
What We’re Seeking
- Highly passionate and engaging individuals with the ability to connect authentically with others
- Intellectually curious thinkers with a need to constantly uncover information and solve problems
- Exceptionally impressive communicators, written and verbal
- True hospitable nature and a passion for making people happy, challenged, and delighted
- Energy and capacity to handle constant change and make quick decisions
- You hate to lose, you love to win, and your work ethic is through the roof
- Ability to speak up, rattle the cage, question the status quo to push the team forward
- Highly collaborative people who win when their team wins
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- One to three years work experience, preferably in a customer-facing role
Back to top