Vehicle Inventory Coordinator (PT) (47121)
- Bozeman, MT
Do you enjoy working outside? Would you like to drive cool cars, too? Apply today for a Vehicle Inventory Coordinator position where you are responsible for the rental lot's vehicle inventory.
What you'll do:
- Monitor vehicle lot inventory, movement and cleanliness
- Maintain adequate vehicle model mixes to meet demand
- Secure vehicles through physical inventory and ensure placement on lot is accurate to achieve efficiency in the car rental process
- Receive and enter vehicle ready tickets and new vehicle information into computer system to update inventory (computer or handheld device)
- Identify vehicles to be mass-moved, and communicate/coordinate with Shuttlers to achieve task
- Assist with flow of vehicles off lot
- Distribute new keys for customers and employees
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Provide directions in a courteous and expeditious manner
- Process vehicle upgrades and/or exchanges
- Performed related responsibilities as required or assigned
What we're looking for:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver's License
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work outdoor in weather conditions with moderate noise level
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
Extra points for this:
- 6 months of customer service experience
- The ideal candidate may have experience in baggage handling at an airport/warehouse or has worked in customer-facing roles
Perks you'll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 15 pounds, and enter and exit vehicles. Drug screening is a part of our hiring process. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Back to top