Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals-although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We're shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly-power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
Efficiently processes complex manufacturer warranty claims and other electronic repair orders. Maintain regular contact with management, Warranty and Maintenance Staff. Obtain approvals and adjustments as necessary. Reconcile approved and corrected / rejected claims.
Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and process complex vehicle warranty claims and non-warranty Electronic Repair Orders in designated timeframes across multiple lines with high level of attention to detail.
- Reconcile / correct (when applicable) rejected claims in a timely, efficient manner.
- Attend occasional meetings, as needed - some optional, some mandatory.
- Reconcile / Process multiple location queue's to reduce aging ERO's.
- Contact OEMs for necessary approvals and/or goodwill (after warranty) adjustments and processing concerns.
- Obtain approvals and adjustments within the organization's and the manufacturer's policies and procedures.
- Produce various claims processing productivity reports.
- Report unresolved concerns and/or problems to Warranty Specialist / Manager.
This position does not have formal supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience.
- Prior auto and/or dealership experience preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year warranty claim-related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of policy and procedures of claims submissions and/or claims prep of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Strong PC and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently and interact with all levels of the organization.
Minimal travel is required.
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening is a part of our hiring process.
Avis Budget is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
ParsippanyNew JerseyUnited States of America