Fleet Inventory Inspector (Utility Agent) (46265)
- Oklahoma City, OK
Under general supervision, the Fleet Inventory Inspector (Utility Agent) provides prompt and professional oversight to our deletions process for fleet exit. You will be responsible for ensuring that all vehicles have the correct documentation for file retention, verify items that need repair or replacement, and expedite the vehicles to ready status.
What you'll do:
- Ensure accuracy of prep sheet completion by outside vendor
- Inspect prepped deletion vehicles for condition, notifying Manager of vehicles out of tolerance
- Makes obvious decisions to repair/replace based on prep sheet findings / verification / cost
- Procure stored items or replacements where appropriate and install in vehicle, including duplicate keys
- Apply appropriate stickers/information on vehicle and coordinate transportation for exiting vehicles
- Removes license plates and places turnback stickers on vehicles
- May assist in Infleet area with basic PDI and Plating responsibilities
- May assist in other Supply Chain capacities as needed
What we're looking for:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver's License
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work outdoor in weather conditions with moderate noise level
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Automotive knowledge required (parts of car, and checking oil and fluids)
- Must be self-sufficient and self-motivated
Extra points for this:
- 6 months of customer service experience
Perks you'll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Up to $5,500/year tuition reimbursement
- Contribute up to $260 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to bend down, lift up to 50 pounds, and enter/exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Back to top