F&I Manager (46544)
- Morrow, GA
The Finance Manager role, reporting to the General Manager of the location, is responsible for the management of gross profit generation and coordination cash in transit. This position would require a thorough understanding of service and products offered and the ability to ensure payments from lending institutions are processed in a timely manner. Must have the ability to execute on all local and national compliance policies and laws. The ability to sell products and insurance services in a transparent environment is a must.
As a Fortune 500 company, we provide you with best-in-class benefits including a base salary plus unlimited commission potential with no draw, and training and career pathing in case you want to explore other areas of our business. So, join us if you want to take your career to the next level!
What you'll do:
- Maintains strong Finance Source Relationships
- Responsible to have a firm understanding of products and services offered
- Successfully obtains lender approvals through appropriate deal structure and strong negotiation skills
- 100% presentation of products utilizing Sales Menu
- Successfully sells a full line of backend products achieving penetration and per copy targets
- Minimizes chargebacks by ensuring customers understand product values and charging appropriate mark-up.
- Customer signature of menu items purchased and declined is required in all deal jackets
- Works with variable department management to maximize volume and gross
- Provides back up to sales desk as needed
- Completes all paperwork accurately and routes to ensure quick funding
- Reviews all deals for accuracy i.e. finance reserve, taxes, registration fees etc.
- Ensures all 100% adherence to all compliance policies and laws (Red Flag, Risk Based Disclosure Notices, Adverse Action Notices , FTC Safeguard Rules)
- Assists in mentoring and training Sales Team
- Determine customer financing needs and payment options based on a consultative interview process
- Present a fully transparent pricing menu to customers detailing their financing options and products
- Set and achieve targeted sales goals
What we're looking for: (may vary by level)
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline is strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project
- At least 7 years of experience in an auto finance function
- Ability to work effectively in a haggle-free, fixed-pricing, high-volume dealership model
Extra points for this:
- Experience with pre-owned vehicles
- Previous experience with sub-prime finance
Skills and abilities you should have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong understanding of marketing programs, events and promotions
- Comfort with social media to advertise and market offers
- Proficiency with various computer applications including mobile applications
Perks you'll get:
- Base salary plus unlimited commission potential with no draw
- Company vehicle and insurance
- Clear and defined career paths to pursue
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $260 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
Who are we?
Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals--although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. Shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions, our globally-recognized brands including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck, and Zipcar connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options, and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration, and most importantly--power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Back to top