Up to $2,500 Retention Bonus
Immediately hiring! If you're bored sitting behind a desk all day in a call center or working as a cashier in a retail store, join our high-energy Avis Budget Group enterprise.
What You'll Do:
This is a combination role, where you will assist customers in different parts of the rental or return process on our airport lots. This may include, depending on location, checking cars, entering information in a handheld device, processing rentals of our loyalty customers, assisting customers at our exit gates or checking-in our cars at return, while providing excellent customer service.
Perks You'll Get:
- Bi-weekly hourly wage (New York and Puerto Rico: weekly wage)
- Full on the job training
- Paid time off
Want more jobs like this?
Get Customer Service jobs in Phoenix, AZ delivered to your inbox every week.
- Medical, dental and other insurance
- Flexible spending account opportunity to contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Retirement benefits (401k)
- Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
* Above perks may vary based on full-time/part-time status and location
What We're Looking For:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work outdoors
- Flexibility to work all shifts
6 months retail customer service experience in a fast-paced environment is a bonus!
Who We Are?
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities within our growing enterprise.
The Fine Print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 25 pounds, type, sit, enter or exit vehicles and stand, walk for prolonged periods. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Who We Are: Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities.
PhoenixArizonaUnited States of America