Now offering $500 Hiring Bonus to eligible employees after 90 days!
If you have a passion for meeting new people and assisting others, then the Concierge/Greeter position is for you! Apply to Avis Budget Group today!
What you'll do:
- Welcome all customers with a pleasant greeting and professional attitude at all times
- Respond to customer inquiries, and resolve customer issues and concerns professionally
- Assist customer's to their rental vehicle and explain features so they are comfortable with the vehicle prior to exiting the lot
- Move cars to the ready line as needed
- Inspect vehicle and record any new damage or major cleaning requirements; complete required documentation
- Answer questions and provide directions in a courteous and expeditious manner
- Perform any related tasks as directed by managers
What we're looking for:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver's License
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work outdoor in weather conditions with moderate noise level
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
Extra points for this:
- 6 months of customer service experience
- The ideal candidate may have experience in baggage handling at an airport/warehouse or has worked in customer-facing roles
Perks you'll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 15 pounds and enter and exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.