Young Graduate – Junior IT Consultant
As part of our RPA team, you'll create and propose solutions that will maximize the power of IT in order to automate repetitive tasks and hereby add value to their business processes.
As a Junior IT Consultant RPA, we will train you in RPA and the tools that we use to automate business processes so that our clients can work more efficiently.
After your training, you'll work with large and internationally active clients, assuring the development of RPA solutions that answer their needs.
Being a part of the project team, you will work together with the business- and technical teams to provide a thorough requirement analysis, possibly under the form of workshops, to get an overview of the business processes. On this base you'll create a functional design, after which you will configure the workflows in the RPA Tool, providing an end-to-end process implementation. After the deployment, you'll also help in debugging and change enablement activities.
Of course, you'll keep up with the newest solutions in the world of robotics (BluePrism, Automation Anywhere) and can obtain the necessary certificates.
Qualifications • You are a young graduate (Bachelor / Master) with an interest and affinity with IT.
- You are interested in the automation of business processes, specifically in the world of banking and finance.
- You have a basic knowledge of SQL Server, virtualization tools (Hyper-V) and Visual studio .NET
- You are known for your pragmatism, autonomy, curiousness and analytical skills.
- You can easily work together with colleagues and clients and have good communication skills.
- You speak and write at least 2 out of the following 3 languages fluently: Dutch, French, English.
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A bonus system, aligned with the results of our company and your personal contribution to it.
Already interested? Contact us!
Requisition ID - 44608
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top