Workplace Services Administrator
Avanade is the first worldwide consulting company implementing Microsoft technologies with more than 29.000 digitally connected people across 27 countries. Avanade delivers innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences through the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions realizing results for our clients and their customers. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
About the role
As a Workplace Services Administrator you will act as the first point of contact for our customers, external suppliers and ICT consultants. While providing the highest level of customer service, the Workplace Service Administrator answers incoming calls, tracks all information in a call tracking system, uses a knowledge base tool along with their expertise to provide optimal support.
You will be responsible for the correct follow-up, to identify the issue by troubleshooting or requesting assistance to an external supplier and providing the resolution of the call. In this role you will mainly provide first and second line support. You will be in touch with multiple technologies and IT methodologies (ITIL, Agile, Scrum,...)
You are a passionate IT professional eager to deepen your experience and grow in your career. You like the idea of applying your technical skills to solve real-world business problems to be able to see how your work makes a difference in the world.
- Interested to start in the IT consultancy sector. Experience in IT is a plus but not required
- Strongly Interested in MS Server Technologies (Active Directory, System Center, Exchange, SharePoint, MOSS,...)
- Very good knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of telephony and networks is a plus
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch or French and a very good knowledge of English
- You are very customer-oriented, customer-friendly and communicative
- You are punctual, stress-resistant and service-oriented
- You are flexible in terms of travel
- You are a team player and can work independently
- Experience with an IT Service Management tool (eg HPSC, ARS Remeday, TopDesk, Service Now, ...) is a plus
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top