Workplace Experience (WX) Advisory Senior Consultant
Role: Workplace Experience ( WX) Advisory Practice
Level: Senior Consultant
Mobility: up to 100%
What will your impact be?
Avanade is a leading digital innovator. We have the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft, and the Center for Information Systems Research (CISR) at MIT Sloan School of Management. Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading companies around the world. Ultimately, we're not just making business better; we're making life better for our clients and their customers. We are looking for inspired business management and digital consultants with a passion for shaping, selling, and delivering transformational solutions that make a real difference for our clients, their employees, and their customers.
Do you dream big and have the motivation to bring your ideas to life? Do you know what it means to "break the mold" and build something new? Are you inspired by the power of digital and the workplace of the future? If your answers are "Yes!" we want you to join our team!
About the role
By choosing to work with Avanade, you will be joining a leader in digital, workplace, and employee experience transformation. We are recognized for providing insightful Microsoft eco-system enabled solutions and applying innovative digital studio experiences to complex business problems. You will work in a fast-paced environment that is pioneering, collaborative and supportive of your personal and professional development. Our track record of commercial success and our growth ambition will provide you with a fantastic platform for your career.
Your role will focus on growing a digitally enabled Workplace Experience (WX) transformation line of business spanning sales, delivery leadership and capability development.
You will focus on providing business management advisory and implementation insights and services to help clients realize meaningful business growth through workplace and employee experience transformation. You will work with account teams to shape, sell and oversee the delivery of propositions that address client challenges in the areas of employee experience strategy and transformation, employee analytics and insights, employee value proposition modernization, workforce transformation, culture change and physical workplace design.
You will be passionate about:
• Developing employee and team centric experiences (using data driven insights) that have parity with, or are better than, customer experiences to drive innovation, productivity improvement and retention of top talent at scale
• Developing and evolving future focused workforce and organization transformation strategies propositions and solutions
• Driving cultural and operating model change as part of the transition to a high-performing, employee-centric modern workplace
As a Senior Consultant , you will:
• Support the identification, development, selling and implementation of workplace experience propositions in response to market demand and digital trends
• Support the sales cycle and contracting process
• Lead a workstream within a project team and manage end to end delivery of assigned responsibilities and deliverables . Ensure clients are satisfied with the quality of work, and the outcomes delivered
• Contribute to Avanade Advisory Workplace Experience capacity growth and focus in response to market signals and project demand
• Support regional teams with their capability development and skills growth
We are looking for candidates who have 4 to 7 years of relevant experience, and who can demonstrate skills and a successful track record in the following areas:
• E xperience in leading the design and development of client workplace and employee experience strategies
• Experience in providing best-in-class insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their employee value proposition
• Experience delivering large, integrated workplace / employee experience solutions, and the associated organizational/cultural change . Workplace solution experience should cover one or more of the following:
o Digital platform to promote staff and supplier/partner engagement
o Culture change centered on innovation and/or digital
o Operating model and organization design
o Workforce analytics and development of predictive models
o Solutions for network enabled co-creation and innovation
o Digitally enabled knowledge and expert connections
o Task and/or process automation and augmentation
o Hyper-personalized learning, goal planning and performance management
• Experience with workforce, culture and operations assessments, and the development of actionable insights, to inform organizational change, covering people, processes and technology
• Experience with defining high level enterprise digital (business and technology) architectures to support employee experience transformation strategy recommendations
• Experience of shaping a nd executing employee experience, organizational change and workforce transformation programs
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to develop and mentor others
• Ability to collaborate with technical resources to define solutions and the underpinning technical architecture. Familiarity with industry-recognized Agile-DevOps methodologies / frameworks
You will have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred.
Back to top