Windows 10 Consultant
Avanade UK is looking to hire an experienced and dynamic Desktop Transformation Consultant/ Windows 10 Consultant to join our growing Infrastructure Consulting team.
This role is permanent and full time. Travel is an integral part of this position; you must be willing and able to travel within the UK as much as is required by the needs of our customers and our business. Although not frequent, this could also involve international assignments.
About Windows 10 Consultant role:
Working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects, the purpose of the Desktop Transformation Consultant is to be customer facing and play an active role in large scale desktop transformation and deployment projects for our customers. This will involve delivering throughout the complete project lifecycle including design, build, test and deployment.
Working as a Desktop/ Windows 10 Consultant:
You will naturally have a strong foundation in core Microsoft infrastructure technologies
- You will be able to demonstrate prior experience and subject matter expertise in large scale desktop transformation and deployment projects (2000+ seats) where organizations have migrated from one version of desktop operating system to another
- You will come from a consulting background with good customer facing skills
Desktop image design and build engineering
- Windows 10 / Windows 8
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012/ Current Branch - including Operating System Deployment (OSD)
- Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) - including App-V and MED-V
- An understanding Windows As A Service and associated servicing channels (Semi-Annual Channel,Long Term Servicing Branch etc...)
- Knowledge of application compatibility assessment and managing application packaging would be highly advantageous
- Office 365
- Skype for Business inc Voice
- Exchange Server
- SQL Server
- Active Directory
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including continuing professional technology training and management training.
Requisition ID - 51406
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top