Web Solution Architect
Web Solution Architect at Avanade
You should have 3-5 years of building enterprise web solutions using platforms such as Episerver, Microsoft Azure and the .NET Framework. You will be responsible for leading the development of web content management, e-commerce and personalized experiences throughout the stack of technologies from Frontend to deep backend integrations.
You will drive the design and architecture of highly scalable and innovative solutions using modern Frontend technologies, .NET, Azure Platform as a Service components and Episerver offerings such as DXC, Find and Commerce.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Design web solutions for some of Sweden's largest companies
- Be regarded as a Trusted Advisor on Episerver and Microsoft Azure by our clients
- Be an evangelist on modern patterns and practices on building web solutions within the Software Engineering team
- Establish development standards to ensure exceptional quality in our delivery
Qualifications Could the role as Web Solution Architect with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
- Are you experienced in Episerver and have a mindset of creating sustainable and scalable solutions?
- Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
- Are you interested in working as an advisor in different Content Management or E-Commerce projects and drive the design and architecture of the solution?
- Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Are you excited by designing and developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches?
- Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team that every day will inspire you to be the best you can be?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Apply today!
For more information about Avanade Sweden: www.avanade.com/sverige-karriar
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden - a chance to say "I was there, we did it!".
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
With over 30,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
- We act with integrity and respect
We believe everyone counts
We change things for the better
We deliver with excellence
We innovate with passion and purpose.
Beyond delivering technology, cloud and managed services, we offer innovative solutions, built on the unique expertise we've gained from our one-of-a-kind experience with our colleagues, partners and clients.
Requisition ID - 48774
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top