A Manager, SD, ATS realizes maximum benefit for a customer through planning, estimating, managing and delivering one or more projects within a program while mitigating risks. A Manager manages the tracking and reporting on key solution delivery metrics. A Manager assists in creating the direction and scope for projects and is responsible for sustaining an environment that optimizes individual and team contributions in order to create value for a customer.
- Identify client needs and develop the proposal to meet their business requirements.
- Create business opportunities to develop new projects for the client.
- Meet with client representatives to request and receive information and give counsel and advice on engagement matters.
- Plan, estimate, manage and deliver one or more projects within a program to realize maximum benefit for a customer with minimized risk.
- Assist in creating the direction, priorities, scope and plan for one or more projects to realize maximum benefit for a customer.
- Identify, analyze, mitigate and proactively respond to project, financial and operational risks; both real and anticipated.
- Sustain an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team to achieve project/team goals to realize value for a customer.
- Manage the tracking and reporting on key solution delivery metrics for one or more projects.
- Encourage professional development of individuals and apply sound measurement and feedback techniques to manage and optimize individual and team contributions.
- Create and deliver information effectively and appropriately, in both written and oral form, to convey key messages.
- Manage the continuous review and improvement of processes to maximize the quality of products and services.
- Recognize, support and capitalize on individual differences in work-styles, personalities, cultures and values to maximize team performance and effectively achieve personal and team goals.
Years of Experience: 10+ years of relevant work experience
Management Experience: N/A
- Develops a general knowledge of customer processes
- Ability to understand and communicate customer issues
- Adheres to standards
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirements: N/A
Requisition ID - 50345
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top