Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
About the role:
You will participate in, and lead, stakeholder brainstorming, technical planning and design sessions. You will craft the technical vision by mapping requirements to technical solutions, communicated through functional and technical design documents, and articulate execution strategy through roadmaps, estimates and implementation plans. You will not be just a passive observer, but an active contributor and facilitator.
Day to day you will:
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements. Depending on the project, Architects may be responsible for creation of requirements and design documents.
- Work with your team to create accurate project estimates and the team's execution plan.
- Drive the daily execution of the project through effective task assignment and follow-up.
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components. Depending on team size and project complexity, you may spend from 50% to 90% of your time writing code.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming.
You are personable and enthusiastic, capable of making crucial decisions to ensure that the product meets the client's expectations. Your background includes experience developing and launching software products through collaboration with a wide range of subject matter experts.
Your technical and business skillset likely includes:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Familiarity with .NET development and Azure cloud architecture
- Ability to develop and cultivate client relationships.
You likely have 5 or more years of experience in a lead product role as well as a software development background with experience as a team lead.
Requisition ID - 50345
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top