User experience developer
Avanade Belgium is launching its Experience Design (XD) practice and is now looking to hire user experience and user interface (UX / UI) designers who are focused on designing for any kind of digital services and devices. Including websites, mobile apps, intranets, business applications…
You are innovative and follow the latest trends - you play a big part in creating the next generation of web applications. You have interest in Microsoft platforms like Sharepoint, Sitecore, Azure… but are willing to learn and work on other platforms as well.
The position involves operating within a consultancy-based environment, typically working independently within a team of developers with business analysis support. The applicant will be required to interact directly with clients. He/she will need a strong level of analysis and communication skills, including strong comprehension and communications capabilities, and the ability to quickly grasp a customer's UI and design requirements and communicate them clearly to stakeholders.
- Higher degree in IT or related areas
- 1-4 years of professional relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe package
- Able to create pages following style guides
- You think mobile first
- Able to setup and work with version control systems
- Able to convert static designs to live applications with eye for detail, across different platforms and browsers
- Feeling for design, interactivity and usability
- Able to test applications on users, performance and usability
- Team player that is able to work with other developers, UX designers…
- Problem solving mindset
Requisition ID - 39362
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top