UX Design Lead
We're looking for a senior user experience designer to join our fast-growing design team. We need someone looking for the design challenge and opportunity which comes from working with some of the largest and most complex organizations and problems as well as the experience and ability to help shape, develop, mentor and grow our user experience design team.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Taking a customer centric approach, you'll be responsible driving Avanade's user experience approach.
- Scope and plan UX projects, including selection of the most appropriate and up-to-date tools and techniques.
- Lead a team of UX designers, some of the brightest and most passionate in the business. You'll be their mentor.
- Collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and solve some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
- Drive the DesignThinking approach across all our go-to-market offerings and continue to evolve our methodologies, frameworks and assets.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
At least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors, Graphic Design, Multimedia, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction, Instructional or Graphic Design, related field or equivalent experience. At least 8-10 years of UX experience incorporating UX strategies, interactive design specifications, design models/prototypes and QA processes/use cases into the actual rollout plan.
Preferred Education Background:
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology, Human/Computer Interaction, or similar degree.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely have about 8-10 years relevant UX experience
Preferred Years of Management Experience:
4+ years managing people/teams
Scope of Work:
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Accountable for managing integration of collective work products to align with operational objectives and drive strategic execution
- Accountable for chargeability and training targets
- Accountable for project and annual goals
Relevant Additional Details:
This field is reserved for any additional details that may not be globally relevant and consistently vary on a position-by-position basis.
Requisition ID - 53153
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top