UX Architect | Digital Studio
About Our Innovation Digital Studios Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create trans formative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, in North America you can find us in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, NYC, Raleigh, Seattle, and Toronto.
About the role The user experience (UX) team at Avanade is focused on work related to architecture, usability and content areas.
As a senior member of our UX design team, you will be an established expert in your field, experienced in applying exceptional skill to achieve business goals. On many projects, you will create UX transformation deliverables, in addition to contributing to and leading client engagements.
Daily, this means you will:
- Create, evaluate and modify prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development
- Develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses
- Develop and apply software design and usability processes for investigating technical problems
- Provide solution usability, evaluation and support to project teams - including the analysis investigation of applications or systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction
- Help develop design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations
- Produce specifications describing user requirements and internal structures for product or solution in development
You should have a Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology, Human/Computer Interaction, or similar degree. In some circumstances, specific experience may be a substitute for a degree. A Master's qualification in a related discipline is an advantage.
Qualifications Years of Experience:
- 7+ years professional experience including 4+ years relevant UX experience
- Experience with UX disciplines such as UX research methods, information architecture, usability testing, and content strategies
- Knowledge of visual design capabilities and strategies preferred
- Experience translating requirements into design specifications
- Experience researching, designing and/or proposing solutions with mobile layouts in mind
- Capable of understanding and articulating technical feasibility of solutions
- UX lead experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working at a digital agency or consulting firm
Back to top