UK Dynamics 365 Senior Functional Consultant - Finance
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant- Finance, you are client-facing and responsible for the definition and collection of requirements through to the build and deployment of the solution.
This role provides the opportunity to work for the Microsoft® #1 Partner, with an unrivalled focus on development and training in both technology and softer consulting skills, as well as a dedicated career advisor to support you through your career progression.
As with any role within a professional services environment, the flexibility to travel - predominately around the UK, is required.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Participate in client workshops, to analyse and design D365 F&O solutions for your workstream
- Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream
- Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis
- Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood
- Prototype, configure and test the respective business processes
- Document the system configuration and prepare project documentation deliverables
- Support the key-users in user acceptance testing
- Train key-users and/or end-users
- Transition the solution to the support team
- Finance industry background
- In-depth D365 F&O product knowledge of the finance, financial reporting and supporting modules
- 2-3 years' experience with AX/Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Possess sound consulting skills with 2-3 years client facing experience with an implementation partner
- Strong requirements gathering skills with demonstrable experience
- Able to learn and adapt to Avanade delivery tools and methodology
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal English
- Results-oriented and self-motivated to deliver with excellence
- Client-centric attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for learning and development
- Strong time management skills
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Madeleine A.Solutions Developer
As a development lead on Avanade’s projects, including content management modernization, Madeleine works with a team of technical experts to develop and implement solutions for her clients.
Back to top