UK Dynamics 365 Functional Architect
Our R ole:
In support of this journey, we need to capitali s e our capabilities and have identified our ERP practice as priority business area for growth. Our aim is to grow our existing strong base of clients and core business through expert product knowledge, quality delivery and solutions that drive business growth and meet client's needs, as an Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Architect , you will be instrumental in ensuring we achieve these objectives.
As a n Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Architect , you are client-facing and responsible for the definition and delivery of the overall ERP solution, including system integrations and recommended ISV's or best of breed solutions.
A s well as leading end to end engagements you will b e expected to s upport with presales activities and building implementation service s estimates , staffing model and delivery approach using Avanade tools and methodologie s.
During the project implementation , you'll define the scope and ensur e a quality solution is delivered to the c lient . A c lient centric attitude and excellent interpersonal skills are required to lead discussions with senior executives through to the successful mana gement of a diverse group of consultants to deliver the final sol u tion .
This role provides the o pportunity to work for the Microsoft® #1 Partner , with an unrivalled focus on development and training in both technology and softer consulting skills , as well as a d edicated career advisor to support you through your career progression .
As with any role within a professional services environment, the flexibility to travel - predominately around the UK , is required .
Day to day, you will:
- Defin e and manage the functional architecture , with the o verarching accountability and responsibility for the solution
- Manage client relationships and expectations
- Work closely with the programme/ project manager and technical architect to ensure the delivery of the overall solution
- Lead a team of functional consultants
- Review and be accountable for the documentation and outputs of the consultants , ensuring alignment to product and functional solution requirements
- Represent and provide support a s an escalation source for project team consultants and client
- Work with onshore and offshore teams to deliver soluti ons
- Support and m entor consultants on a project
- Support the sa les team in the s olution ing of deals
- 1 0 + years of ERP experience, with at least 5 years in AX/ Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Possess sound consulting skills with 5 + years client facing experience with a n implementation partner
- D etailed knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations to support the functional consultants and ensure the proposed solution fits the client's requirements
- Proven delivery experience in implementing and consulting in ERP
- H igh - level knowledge of the technolog ies and interfacing landscape of Dynamics
- Capable of managing client expectation and stakeholders through project
- Able to support product conversation s with client s , from complex product terminology to business language
- Team player with excellen t communication skills and ability to influenc e without authority
- A b le to learn and adapt to Avanade delivery tools and methodology
- Exce llent pres entation, written and verbal English
Back to top