UK CRM Functional Consultant
- London, United Kingdom
About the role
As a CRM Functional Consultant, you are responsible for identifying, developing, and deploying end-user solutions in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Through your deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the application, you ensure business requirements are adequately met and provide a variety of advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training as required. You also contribute to project planning, implementation, and requirements gathering efforts across CRM projects.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Translate business requirements into CRM business solutions
- Identify key stakeholders for requirements gathering; elicits and documents requirements and validates against scope
- Contribute to requirements management, including approval, communication, traceability, and re-use
- Contribute to transfer of functional requirements to development and test team members
- Leverage CRM workflow technology to automate business processes
- Determine, in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders, patches and upgrades needed to the CRM system in order to meet evolving business requirements
- Stay informed on updates and new releases in CRM technologies
- Educates end users on CRM functionality, as needed
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a great leader, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills likely include:
- Strong knowledge of CRM Systems and business solution implementations
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process Reengineering (BRP)
- Strong knowledge of CRM issue diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Experience with specific technologies as specified by hiring manager
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft gold partner with unrivalled development and training
- Competitive base salary
- Extended benefits, annual bonus and an excellent pension
- Access to Avanade University
- Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
- Opportunity to work on various projects with blue-chip organisations
Travel can be up to 80%. Our projects are based all over the UK.
If the project to which you are assigned is not within commutable distance, you will usually stay in a hotel room 3 nights per week in order to work on-site 4 days per week. The 5th day is usually worked from home.
Due to the nature of our business, this travel requirement is non negotiable.
Back to top