TEST Office 365 SME
About the role: Associate Network
The ideal candidate will have a background in delivering technical consulting services specialising in Microsoft Solutions with emphasis on Exchange products including migrations, Implementation & detailed design focused with some pre-sales; additional work to perform technical audit and health check services for customer environments.
Day-to-day you will:
- Provide subject matter expertise in assessing, discovering, integrating and transitioning clients to Office 365
- Develop deep relationships with clients
- Complete project work in a timely manner
- Collaborate with team members to deliver project parts
- Assist in pre-sales activities including scoping and planning
You enjoy working in a hands-on, collaborative environment with clients. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and use them to face dynamic changes and to complete projects. You are comfortable being a subject matter expert in Microsoft technologies and are confident in your project abilities.
Your professional skillset likely includes:
- Consultative Approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skills including: Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Identify-Active Directory, Azure AD, Connectors and 3rd party toolsets, Windows server, Lync, OCS, SfB
- Sizing and quantifying pre-sales engagements and generating sized based estimations for project delivery tasks
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
You likely have a Bachelor's Degree in a business or technology-related field, with around 5 years of related experience as a Technical Consultant/ Architect for Microsoft-based solutions.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities.
Requisition ID - 47610
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top