We are looking for a highly effective Technology Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team at Avanade Ireland to be based in Grand Canal Square, Dublin.
You will play a critical role in sourcing, engaging and recruiting top winning Talent for Avanade.
This role will be at the core of our Avanade Ireland business which has just recently been launched!
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to define general candidate requirements.
- Developing sourcing strategies and sourcing qualified candidates by leveraging multiple mediums (e.g., job postings, job fairs, etc.)
- Facilitating a streamlined recruiting process - interviews, assessment days, along with ensuring documentation are following and in compliance the corporate guidelines.
- Delivering appropriate communication / message to candidates and applicants when appropriate.
- Partnering with the wider Talent Acquisition, HR team, and external teams to facilitate an efficient and effective recruiting process
- Monitoring performance and status metrics; communicates status and roadblocks up to recruiting leadership.
- Using internal recruiting systems; tracking progress against plans and making adjustments as required.
- Supporting leadership in various recruitment initiatives and special projects as needed (i.e., instruct interviewer training, employer branding events,)
What Avanade offers you:
The ability to create change for a living - for our clients and for yourself. Our employees average over 50 hours of professional development per year. And, every employee receives a discretionary allowance as part of our extended benefits program for you to support your work-life balance on what you need to be at the top of your game. In addition, you'll get to collaborate with passionate colleagues from around the globe on projects that make an impact.
We'd need you to be experienced in:
- Sourcing diverse talent - both active and passive - as creatively as possible!
- Managing a diverse set of roles whilst building an expertise in a technical strength.
- Engagement in managing demanding stakeholders with high expectations
- Ability to work in a metrics-driven fast-paced environment
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top