Technical Analyst (m/f) Dynamics CRM
Your tasks. Your challenges. Your opportunities.
The CRM Solution Development team analyzes and develops customer relationship management (CRM) systems for our clients. It ensures that the CRM solution meets the client's business needs, that other client applications integrate well with the CRM solution, that it is easy to use and easy to maintain.
As a Technical Analyst, you will work as part of a team on CRM solution design and implementation.
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about extending of business applications programmatically and finding the right balance between code-based extensions and no-code customizing to achieve good maintainability in the whole application lifecycle.
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
At Avanade you get both: the benefits of a major corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team.
- Early responsibility, meaningful work and appreciative superiors who support your goals and interests
- A successful quick start: a two-day initiation event at our headquarters in Kronberg, personal career advisor, mentoring program
- Eighty hours of training per year and MS certifications
- State-of-the-art equipment (laptop, smart phone, including private use)
- Conceptual understanding of CRM or other business management software (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Initial experience working in a project team
- Basic knowledge and basic experience with state-of-the-art code design practices and software architecture principles
- Basic knowledge of some modern software development methodologies (iterative or agile)
- Conceptual understanding or initial practical experience with Web Applications, client-server architecture and Cloud Services from the Microsoft Ecosystem
- Experience of usage of any source code control system (Git, TFVC or Subversion) and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Optional: Experience in usage of build automation tools is a plus
- Optional: Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Fluent language skills in French and English
- Willingness to travel
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top