Team Leader - Senior Programmer (.NET, JAVA) Cagliari - Firenze
For the expansion of its Delivery Center in Cagliari, Avanade is looking for team Leader & Technical Lead for the development and maintenance of enterprise applications desktop / web on Microsoft.
The ideal candidate has gained 5-15 years of work experience on projects based on object-oriented languages, and he/she is able to coordinate resources directing the team to the achievement of objectives in respect of time, quality and cost.
Within the Delivery Center, the candidate will be responsible for:
• Support the Delivery Manager in the estimation of the activities pertaining to the delivery center
• Supervise developers of her/his team, supporting them in the implementation of the project, in the use of functional and technical knowledge, in training activities and in drafting of documentation
• Ensure the quality of the activities carried out by her/his team
• Organize the team's goals on a daily basis
• Track and monitor the status of all team members preparing and maintaining accurate reporting
• Attend meetings to communicate the progress of work and the emergence of potential problems and risks that could impact the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Identify in weekly status reports, the reason for any changes in budget or in scheduling
• Review and approve functional specifications
• Review project plans before programming activities start
• Facilitate the discussion and resolution of design issues, programming and functional scope with the client or the Service Manager as needed
• Prepare the feedback for the members of his/her team
• Reach metrics defined by the project team
• Ensure that developers achieve the objectives assigned to professional growth and career
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of English, spoken and written
• Skill in managing teams and resources
• Advanced knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigm
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including: .NET Framework, C #, ASP.NET, WCF, SQL Server
• Knowledge of the Java language and the main development framework for Java including Spring, Hibernate, etc.
• Knowledge of platforms: Microsoft Dynamics, Sharepoint, BizTalk;
• Bachelor of engineering and scientific disciplines
• Microsoft Certifications
• Knowledge or experience of the platform Azure
• Knowledge of technology development on Android, iOS, Win8 Mobile.
Workplace: Cagliari, with the possibility of transfers for short periods
Type of contract: permanent contract
Requisition ID - 41713
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top