Talent Acquisition Specialist Junior
The Analyst, Talent Acquisition assists with Global or Area recruiting programs. This role provides support with sourcing, screening, data entry and/or pre-onboarding administration activities.
- Helps ensure candidate interviews are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Assists in administrative and documentation activities with interviewers, hiring managers, and other employees as needed
- Uses tools and licenses associated with talent acquisition.
- Assists with vendor management activities under guidance from senior team members
- Responds to candidates', interviewers', and hiring managers' operational/logistical recruiting questions.
- Assists in managing Avanade Talent Acquisition intranet pages and sites.
- Provides additional operational support in ongoing Talent Acquisition activities
Years of Experience:
Some related work or project experience preferred but not required
Management Experience: N/A
Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or Psychology recommended; work experience can substitute
- Has basic presentation, communication, active listening and story-telling skills
- Comfort with high tech and fast paced culture
- Some understanding of boolean search strategies
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies and solutions
- Ability to translate abstract desires into tangible search criteria
- Can build and manage relationships with colleagues and customers
Required Certifications: N/A
Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirements:
Requisition ID - 46218
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top