Talent Acquisition Lead
As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you are responsible for the implementation of Global or Area recruiting programs and provides recruiting administration support to the Manager, Talent Acquisition. You will provide guidance and interpretation to Avanade's regions and conducts research and analysis as requested and act as a liaison to the human resources and regional teams. Addition, you will ensure the completion of recruiting forms and candidate files.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day to day, you will:
- Partner with Hiring Manager to define general candidate requirements (prior experience, needed skills, education, compensation ranges, etc.)
- Develop sophisticated sourcing strategies and sources qualified candidates, leveraging multiple mediums (e.g., job postings, job fairs, etc.)
- Ensure recruiting process, interviews, and documentation are in compliance with EEO guidelines
- Deliver appropriate communication / message to candidates and applicants when appropriate; help others do the same
- Ensure completion of recruiting forms and candidate file
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team, HR team, and external groups to facilitate efficient and effective recruiting process
- Monitor performance and status metrics; communicate status and roadblocks up to recruiting leadership; act as point of escalation
- Use internal recruiting systems; track progress against plans and make adjustments as required
- Contribute to various initiatives and special projects as needed (i.e., instruct interviewer training) with support of Talent Acquisition Leadership
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Great presentation, communication, active listening and story-telling skills
- Demonstrate understanding of the hiring profiles
- Familiarity and comfort with high tech and fast paced culture
- Very proficient with boolean search strategies
- Can build and manage relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience recruiting applicants with "hot" (tech) skills a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies and solutions
- Developed skills in negotiation, persuasions research
- Developed knowledge of the variety of recruiting channels
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely possess a Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or Psychology recommended; work experience may substitute
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You will likely have 4+ years of recruiting-related experience required
Preferred Years of Management Experience:
None required, though some supervisory experience considered a plus
Scope of Work:
- Nature of Work: Executes project/program plans and processes in alignment with established operational objectives.
- Scope of Work: Work must be coordinated across different workstreams, processes, or projects.
- Complexity: Complex problems that can span across work domains requiring considerable judgement of contextual factors.
- Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work within established work plans.
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts have an immediate impact on Avanade and/or client operations. If client-facing, should start to support client relationship and sales outcomes.
- Supervision Received: Works under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process.
- Supervision Provided: Supports more junior colleagues on work efforts, with routine supervision of work efforts. May serve as Career Advisor.
- Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of a learned occupation / discipline and basic knowledge of business operations.
Relevant Additional Details:
This field is reserved for any additional details that may not be globally relevant and consistently vary on a position-by-position basis.
Requisition ID - 46264
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top