System Integration Solution Architect
Avanade is looking for a System Integration Solution Architect for our presales structure, with at least 5 years of experience in the role.
In the role you will estimate and define complex architecture mainly based on Microsoft stack/technologies and you will be responsible for sourcing, costing and selling (RFI/RFP; orals) the solution.
You will be in charge of the proposal, the contract drawning up and then the negotiation.
As System Integration Solution Architect, you will be accountable for Business case creation.
The following skills would be considered a must:
- Azure PaaS/SaaS
- Modern web application architectures
- Application migration & modernization
- Cloud native, mobile and API-based applications
- Cloud and hybrid integration architectures
- DevOps (Continuous Integration/Delivery)
The following skills would be considered a plus:
- Microservices architectures
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, ...)
- Blockchain on Azure: Ethereum (ETH) / Hyperledger Fabric / Corda, CoCo framework
It's required a proven Delivery Experience in planning and mobilization also in managing on shore and off shore teams.
A Good English knowledge is a must.
You will likely possess a degree (or equivalent), preferably in IT-related field
Business travel availability.
Requisition ID - 56018
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top