Sr. Product Marketing / Solutions Marketing - ( must have Consulting / Services exp)
Job Title: Industry Solutions Marketing / Product Marketing - Global Business Applications
Marketing Specialty:ERP CRM, Dynamics 365
Level: Group Manager / Sr. Manager
Locations: US or Europe (English Language proficiency required)
About the role:
We are seeking a marketing professional specializing in the marketing of business applications services to large and medium enterprises. We are looking for marketing experience focused on selling services and solutions.
The Global Business Applications Marketing Lead position will strongly focus on establishing a market leading position for Avanade services for ERP and CRM on the Microsoft platform (what Microsoft calls Dynamics 365).
As the Global Business Applications Marketing Lead, you will partner closely with the Market Unit, Offering, Sales, and Marketing teams to drive the overall marketing plan to support the business unit goals.
Day-to-day, you will:
In this role, you will be the marketing focal point for the business creating and driving:
Marketing planning – establish the overall business applications marketing plan working with the business leadership and the Marketing organization to create a well-integrated and impactful plan.
Messaging and Positioning – Create messaging and positioning for our business applications capabilities (based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies), industry solutions, and service offerings that differentiate Avanade business applications offerings in the market.
Content Marketing – Develop sales and marketing assets (web copy, capabilities overviews, thought leadership positioning papers, field marketing materials, etc.) Including supporting the development of high-quality customer stories and social media content. You will be responsible for the communication to and enablement of field sales and marketing teams on how to best use these assets drive pipeline and sales.
Demand Generation – Work closely with our campaign team and field marketing teams to coordinate your content stream so it aligns well and is consumed by the demand generation campaign
Alliance Enablement - Develop messaging, high-quality content and support communications campaigns to drive awareness of solutions and successes within our go-to-market partners Accenture and Microsoft.
Analyst Engagement – drive a consistent cadence of engagement with key analyst such as Forrester and Gartner to help educate and build relationships with these key influencers.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking specifically for either an Industry Solutions or Product Marketing expert. Must have proven Industry Solutions within Business Applications Marketing experience.
Your Marketing expertise must include support in selling of IT/ Technology Professional, Consulting solutions services
The Marketing support of Dynamics solutions is a very strong plus
Ideally your marketing experience will include content development to support the selling of solutions in one or more of the following business application types:
- ERP - enterprise resource planning
- CRM - customer relationship management commerce
- ECOMMERCE - e-commerce; procurement; and marketing and merchandising
- Must be well-versed and experienced in Solutions Marketing including: products, implementation services, and on-going application management, content management, Alliance Management other support services.
- Solid marketing experience in: an enterprise software company
In addition, your skillset likely includes:
- Your experience should reflect core marketing roles (product marketing, content marketing, demand generation, and campaign management).
- Proven experience in content marketing – Candidate must show where he/she as developed messaging, created positioning approaches, and developed compelling content (social media posts, brochures, and white papers) as well as curated content.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - Able to convincingly and collaboratively promote ideas and plans to internal constituencies, executives, prospects, sales teams and analysts.
- Self-sufficiency - Identify execution solutions and go-to-market strategic direction in spite of high degrees of ambiguity across our regions.
- Strong relationship building skills - Ability to work across a multi-national organization with senior leaders to build consensus on marketing priorities is a must.
- Understanding of Partner Marketing – Exposure to building relationships with alliance partners and build joint go-to-market strategies and plans. Experience in effectively managing communication into large partner organizations is a plus.
Your education likely
BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields.
Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Requisition ID - 46348
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top