Sr. Dynamics CRM Developer/Architect (NY, Philadelphia, Boston or Hartford Conn)
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Microsoft has heightened the importance and expectation for CRM solutions. As Microsoft's leading Dynamics CRM solution provider, Avanade combines extensive implementation expertise, leading practices, and user experience design with the strength, stability and power of Microsoft Dynamics CRM software enabling companies to maximize the business value of their CRM Solution. Across the globe and in multiple industries, Avanade helps enterprises create superior customer experiences, deepen customer relationships and maximize business agility.
The Sr. Dynamics CRM Developer/Architect at Avanade shapes customer relationship management solutions, based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, integrated in end to end digital innovative proposals to help customers in achieving their business results. This job will allow you to develop deep understanding of Client's processes and typical business needs in the areas of Marketing, Sales Force Automation, Customer Care Services and the functional and technical knowledge of the technology that might enable the required Solutions.
As Sr. Dynamics CRM Developer/Architect, you will be a CRM thought leader and solution architect. You will be responsible for working with clients and leading Avanade teams in delivering end to end CRM Solutions, in developing the capability of the CRM Talent Community and in inspiring our people being a Role Model in our Company.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Support pre-sales activities working with our Client's together with our Sales Executives
- Shape Dynamics CRM opportunities
- Support and guide Delivery Leads in taking in charge the opportunities shaped and signed by the Clients
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions that leverages the most innovative Microsoft technologies
- Support the delivery teams as Subject Matter Expert on Dynamics CRM projects
- Support the Delivery Lead to ensure that project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Manage partnerships with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction
- Manage partnerships with Accenture and Microsoft to ensure alignment on Clients during pre-sales activities
- Manage off-shore teams and suppliers as required
You are likely a Sr. Developer with deep Dynamics CRM experience (8-10 Years). You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to its goals. You are organized, energetic and as comfortable in front of a board room as before a white board with your development team.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Understanding of industry-standard business practices supported by Dynamics CRM
- Extensive experience with Dynamics CRM or other CRM software
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service environments
- Basic understanding of relational databases.
Your business skillset likely includes:
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience leading large complex technology projects
- Experience managing global CRM teams and working with offshore teams
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 46477
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top