Sr. Dynamics AX/365 Techno-Functional Architect
Dynamics 365 for Operations Techno-Functional Solution Architects are software development experts equipped with the experience, tools, and knowledge needed to help companies get more from the systems that run their businesses. The Avanade Techno-Functional Solution Architects takes client goals and creates customizations and strategies using software to solve key business challenges through close communication with the client. Techno-Functional Solution Architects are challenged to understand and respond to clients' varied business needs in both the private and public sector. Our core offerings target different aspects of a client's value chain - both across the enterprise and at the intersections of assets, process, polices, and people delivering value.
• Contribute to the technical and functional set-up and execution of project work streams
• Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications
• Maintain regular contact with customers to anticipate, identify and respond to their needs and expectations
• Establish test plans and develop customer-specific customizations
• Prioritize work and spend time on most important, value-adding areas
• Outstanding people management skills, including ability to lead a team and mentor individuals in career growth
• Consulting / project-based background (not strictly client-side)
• Customer oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates a high degree of integrity, credibility, and character
• Ability to travel as needed
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
• Bachelor's Degree: Technology related BA/BS or related experience
• 8 to 10+ years of project experience
• Must have completed at least two full life cycle Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 for Operations implementations in a development lead role, as well as other partial life cycle implementations
• Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 & Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations technical and functional experience
• Experience developing for Dynamics AX/365 for Operations, X++ and MorphX Solutions Development
• Experience with an object-oriented development language including .NET
• Working knowledge of programming methodologies, structures, and concepts
• Experience managing development teams
• Dynamics Certification (2012 or 356 for Operations)
• Azure Certification
• Prior consulting experience
• Knowledge of project estimation techniques and challenges
• Working knowledge of Source Control Systems, such as VSTS
Requisition ID - 52796
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top