Sr. Dynamics AX/365 Functional Solution Architect
Dynamics AX/365 Functional Solution Architect
As a Dynamics AX/365 Functional Solution Architect, your are client-facing, responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. You will act as an advocate for the client; you are the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems. You design activities and building system prototypes.
Key Role Responsibilities:
• Establishes global ERP architecture by integrating Dynamics AX/365 solutions across functional lines
• Support to the sales team in deal shaping. Increases organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements. Accountable for the feasibility and overall estimates
• Translates customer's processes and requirements into an AX/365 solution, including systems integrations and recommended ISV's or best of breed solutions
• Maintains project team accomplishments by establishing and monitoring milestones; communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports
• Validates ERP system performance by defining metrics to measure business and operations systems success
• Prepares clients to use ERP solution by analyzing business and operations changes; re-defining new responsibilities and actions; defining training and re-training programs
• Manages customer relationship by providing support; communicating ERP standards; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
• Updates job knowledge by tracking ERP applications; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Establishes partner collaborations for his business domain
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
Global skill requirements to come; speak to hiring manages, capability leads, and region Talent Community champions for needs in your local market.
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely have 9+ years of relevant work experience
Requisition ID - 57563
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top