Sr Cloud Enterprise Architect - Azure
- Waltham, MA
One of the most important roles Globally, our Enterprise Cloud/Azure Architect, is at the front & center of solutions crafting. Your ideas and your work results have significant business outcomes for our largest enterprise clients. You lead all the lively stuff: solution development, architecture, sales support, and delivery for some of Avanade's top clients.
About the Role:
You are all about crafting & implementing high performance, scalable AI solutions that maximize the latest in Microsoft Cloud technologies.
You thrive building effective partnerships, collaborating with external clients, leaders across our business, and architecture teams to define technology and architecture blueprints and build implementation roadmaps to achieve client success.
You creatively engage with business leaders, technical and sales experts to resolve the strategy for offering identification and investment opportunities. Additionally, you drive strategic changes to the portfolio in response to business needs, with a goal of helping our clients achieve groundbreaking innovation that brings positive return on investment and measurable value to their client base.
Day to Day:
On a project basis, you lead and advise both onshore and offshore teams and lead the development product roadmap from incubation, design, development, porting, to product maintenance. How impactful is that!
Partnering across technical & sales teams, regions, innovation studios and with our marquis industry partners (Accenture & Microsoft), you guide regional teams through the full lifecycle of solution development, execution, sales and thru to implementation.
Your efforts result in successful client engagements, partnering with Avanade's internal Legal teams to ensure the avoidance of risk and the guarantee of compliance.
- 8+years as a creative, effective, ground-breaking Cloud Architect
- 3+years of program management under your hat delivering large scale, sophisticated cloud and non-cloud environments within a professional services environment
- 5+ years of pre-sales collaboration, solution creation, delivery, and business management in a consulting environment
- Passion and expertise leading a product through design, implementation, execution, and delivery with confirmed client success
- Deep technical acuity and understanding of Microsoft technologies
- BA/BS Degree in a technical field
- Experience and deep spike with one of the following: Infrastructure, Data, Microservices or Security
- MBA or master's degree is always a valued bonus!
Back to top