Sr. Cloud Enterprise Architect
- Dublin, GA
As an Enterprise Cloud/Azure Architect, within our Applications & Infrastructure business you will be responsible for solution development, architecture, sales support and delivery, for one of Avanade's marquis clients.
You will implement high performance, scalable desktop software and web applications leveraging the latest in Microsoft/Azure technologies. You will effectively partner with external clients, leaders across our business, and architecture teams to define technology and architecture blueprints, devise implementation roadmaps to achieve client success.
You will work with a team of business leaders, technical and sales experts to determine the strategy for offering identification and investment opportunities and drive strategic changes to the portfolio in response to business needs with a goal of helping our clients achieve cutting edge innovation in their digital portfolios and bring positive ROI's to their client base.
On a project basis, you will lead and direct both on and offshore teams and manage the development product roadmap from incubation, design, development, porting, to product maintenance.
You will partner across our technical & sales teams, regions, innovation studios and with our marquis industry partners (Accenture & Microsoft) to direct and lead regional sales and delivery teams through the full lifecycle of solution development, execution, sales and delivery. You will work closely with Marketing teams to produce Go-To-Market and supporting marketing materials for all supported products.
You will partner with the sales team and leadership to ensure a carefully managed end to end sales and delivery process resulting in successful client engagements partnering with Avanade's internal Legal teams to ensure the avoidance of risk and compliance.
• 5+years as a solution architect/application developer.
• 3+years as a program manager delivering large scale, complex, software systems including both cloud and non-cloud environments within a consulting environment.
• 5+ years of sales, solution creation, delivery and business management in a consulting environment.
• Experience leading a product through design, implementation, execution and delivery with proven client success.
• Experience Deep technical acumen and understanding of MS enterprise products.
• Experience BA/BS Degree in a technical field or 10+ relevant years of experience in progressing technical roles.
• Experience with cloud platforms, and architecture patterns design patterns including: Native Architectures, Microservices, Service Orientation, Event Driven Architectures, Azure PaaS and IaaS options, Kubernetes and Containers.
• MBA or master's degree.
Back to top