Spain Cloud Security Architect
Growing our Cloud business and presence in the market is a strategic priority for Avanade globally and in Europe alike. In line with our growth aspirations we are seeking to expand and strengthen our Cloud Security solutioning capabilities within Spain.
Working within Spain to support the creation of various Secure Cloud-based solutions and services for our customers (Secure infrastructure and cloud enablement, security consulting and technologies such as EM +S) we seek experienced Cloud Security Architects to help us grow our business and offerings on the Microsoft platform.
These efforts will often include initial discussions with clients on cloud security architecture, gathering cloud information security requirements, helping solution architects design security architecture for client proof of concepts as well as help provide cloud security subject matter expertise during the sales engagement lifecycle. You will be required to apply strong client facing skills to clearly articulate proposed security solutions to Avanade's clients.
You Will Be Responsible For
Aid sales and pre-sales efforts by recommending security technologies and approaches to strengthen Avanade's approach to client needs, especially in areas of migration or construction of data center technologies, data center operations, or DevOps transformation
- Act as a lead evangelist on security related subjects having to do with Microsoft Azure, public cloud, virtualization, container technologies, infrastructure transformation, networking, and/or data center operations
- Delivering technical leadership and architecture on our engagements, as well as feedback around the evolution of the solution
- Defining Avanade solution offerings for Cloud Security services and delivery capability including Managed Services
- Work to help the field have a confident conversation on information security to address client information security concerns, Azure security architecture, Azure Security Portal, Azure versus AWS comparisons
- Work with peers in Avanade and Avanade Corporate Partners to review and update information security stories to extend market competitiveness for the cloud
- Owning delivery responsibilities for selected sold engagements.
- Planning for and supporting service implementation, service transition, and, service introduction activities including appropriate change management services.
Working closely with our Talent Community teams acting as a European subject matter expert in Azure Application Architecture and solutions, supporting our regional teams with their capability development and skills growth.
- Be highly experienced in the architecture and development of business solutions in Microsoft cloud, acting as a thought leader in Cloud security for your existing organization.
- Be highly entrepreneurial and comfortable with travel – c60%
- Be highly experienced at Enterprise solution shaping from a business solution inwards as well as a technical solution outwards.
- Be comfortable and experienced at dealing with technology leadership
- Be highly self-directed and comfortable with dealing with ambiguity in the pursuit of an overall goal.
- Be able to work well within both a global virtual team as well as across multiple regions within Europe
- Be technically expert in various industry standard security technologies, methodogy and approaches
- Have awareness of other Cloud provider solutions (Amazon, Google) and be able to articulate at various levels how these compare against these from a solution and strategic perspective.
- Have experience of working in consulting and pre-sales roles, working within new business teams and with a variety of clients for transformational outcomes
- Have experience of estimating and costing to implement Cloud and security solutions and of populating cost models and validating costing data and assumptions
- Be experienced in the development of sales proposals
- Have experience of Managed Services and successfully developing and delivering multi-workforce solutions, preferably with good experience of using an offshore workforce
- An experienced people manager with experience in presales for cloud and security services and good technical knowledge as a cloud solution architect.
- Be able to define the IT cloud strategy for clients, more focused in a high-level definition than in the technical solution.
- Experience on Microsoft cloud solutions is not essential but highly desired. A wider cloud provider would be beneficial (AWS, OpenStack, etc.)
- Be the advisor for sales reps and will do the discovery and complex cloud's proposals as well.
- Speak English and Spanish fluently
- Located in Barcelona or Madrid
Cloud Application Architects will be key for this exciting and growing business across our European region. You will ideally hold (desirable but not essential):
- Degree or equivalent industry/business qualifications
- Industry (Microsoft or other vendor) Cloud relevant certification (e.g. Azure Solutions Architect)
ID de solicitud - 43901
Avanade es el proveedor líder en innovadores servicios en la nube y digitales, soluciones empresariales y experiencias de diseño que se suministran gracias a la experiencia de su personal y el ecosistema Microsoft. Nuestros profesionales combinan conocimientos tecnológicos, empresariales y del sector para crear e implementar soluciones que logren los resultados que buscan nuestros clientes y los de estos. Avanade cuenta con 29.000 empleados conectados digitalmente en 23 países, por ello nuestros clientes disponen de las mejores ideas gracias a una cultura colaborativa que honra la diversidad y es reflejo de las comunidades en las que trabajamos. Avanade, propiedad mayoritaria de Accenture, fue fundada en el año 2000 por Accenture LLP y Microsoft Corp. Más información en www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top