Solutions Marketing Manager – Digital Portfolio
Solutions Marketing Manager – Digital Portfolio
Job Level: Manager
Job Location: US / Remote
About the job:
Are you passionate about driving customer experience? Are you inspired by how technology empowers employees? Do you get jazzed to work and experiment with leading edge digital marketing tactics and drive results? If you're looking to use your experience and talent in building marketing strategy, content and execution across one of Avanade's core go-to-market areas – the Digital Portfolio, look no further. The Solutions Marketing Manager, is a hands-on role, helping to forge the strategy, content build and execution of marketing across Avanade's Digital Portfolio. The Digital Portfolio includes our strategy, design, digital marketing, sales and service, and analytics core offerings to market. The campaign cuts across audience segments of Marketing, Sales, Operation and IT and our core industry focus areas.
Day-to-day, you will:
Reporting to the Director of Solutions Marketing, the right candidate will be part of building the strategy, a core creator of the content and driving the marketing execution, including:
- Build a strategic perspective on the digital offerings portfolio, including trends and sub domains through competitive field engagement, analyst feedback, competitive research and client feedback.
- Contribute and support the marketing strategy and joint execution plans with regions and partners to support demand generation and sales based targets.
- Manage the end to end messaging flow into content creation to support demand generation and brand building, feedback cycles, and vetting of content including videos, point of views, web content, and sales collateral, campaign and internal resources.
- Engage with campaign teams to land strategy and create interesting and compelling content and market momentum
- Support major events that align go-to-market messaging with market objectives, including testing and validation of concepts with field, partner and analyst communities.
- Work with strategic partners that align with our Digital Portfolio, operating as the marketing interface, to create, manage and track marketing plans
- Experiment and research new and provocative marketing approaches to propel Avanade market message traction.
The individual will work closely with the Solutions / Industry Marketing team, Sales (Technical and Non-Technical, as well as the global offering team. This role will also require close collaboration with the global, area and regional marketing teams to ensure the Solutions / Industry Marketing are delivering the right material and capturing first hand feedback from the field.
The ideal candidate:
Likely years' experience
- 7+ relevant Marketing experience within an IT services or software company
- Experience and knowledge working in the digital technologies space (customer experience, mobility, digital marketing, digital workplace, digital employees).
- Knowledge of Microsoft enterprise products is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, Post graduate work is a plus
In addition, your skillset likely includes:
Excellent verbal and written skills
Value proposition creation
Multi-channel and multi-modal content creation
Experience in market development for digital offerings and services including:
Market profiling and competitive analysis
Graphic design background is an asset
Event management and build
Partner planning, engagement and activation
Experience creating compelling sales and marketing collateral
Familiarity with B2B demand generation methods and campaign execution
Ability to work effectively as part of a matrixed global/virtual team
Proven project management experience
At Avanade, our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem.
Through thousands of projects, we've transformed businesses for the digital world. We've helped them create compelling experiences for their customers and employees. We've reduced costs, increased productivity, enabled collaboration and enhanced agility – and ultimately improved performance.
Avanade, which is majority owned by Accenture, was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 29,000 professionals in more than 20 countries. Additional information can be found at www.avanade.com
Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Requisition ID - 46723
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top