Solutions Architect - 0365 and Azure
Solution Architect - O365 and Azure
About the role
The Solution Development team focuses on designing, deploying and testing solutions for client projects. Involved at various stages throughout the project lifecycle, the Solution Developer works closely with the technical leadership and the functional team to understand a project's functional requirements. This role manages client relationship, change requirements, proposal development and may support some marketing/PR initiatives.
As a Solution Architect, you will focus on overseeing design, testing and deployment for solution components of significant size and complexity. These components may include such mission-critical solutions as web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. You will have key project and program leadership responsibilities and may serve as a career manager to other Solution Developers.
Day-to-day you will:
- Lead and review your team's work (quality assurance) across all phases, from plan, analyze, design, build and test for multiple projects
- Direct efforts to define technical, operational and user requirements
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions relating to Office 365, Azure, and custom Microsoft development
- Take responsibility for project activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management and project quality
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Ensure offshore resources are leveraged appropriately
- Take an active role in sales activities and planning as required, including solutioning, shaping and pricing
- Travel as needed.
You are passionate about using technology to solve business problems. You are comfortable working with clients and their end users and translating their needs to technical teams. You have deep experience managing large multicultural and globally teams to complete complex technology projects on time and within budget.
Your technical and non-technical skillset likely includes:
- Architecture experience across cloud (Azure), O365 and custom Microsoft development
- Information management and collaboration (governance, Office 365/SharePoint online, information architecture, etc.)
- Stakeholder management skills within IT and business areas
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both orally and in written form
- Experience with modern IT trends including AI, mobility, analytics preferred.
Requisition ID - 51270
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top