Solution Development - Xamarin
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career…it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
As a Solution Development Consultant, your focus will be on developing and testing mission critical enterprise solutions comprised of custom development and enterprise products. Common technologies will include. NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Sitecore, BizTalk, Business Intelligence and SharePoint.
You will provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing the Microsoft Framework including web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. You will build management, technical and planning skills by participating in large projects. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will contribute to our vast repository of intellectual property as we employ Microsoft technologies to create a dramatically more personal, integrated computing experience.
- Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and documents results properly
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
- Identify and escalate problems
- Maintain and repair existing applications
- Develop components of the technical solution proposal
You will have excellent communication skills and will have hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- 1+ year technology consulting
- 2 to 4+ years as a programmer
- Deep Microsoft platform Skills
- Full lifecycle experience developing large scale, scalable applications
- 2 + years demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following:
- o .NET Framework
- o QA & Testing procedures
- o ASP.NET / MVC
- o C#, Visual Basic .NET
- o SQL Server
- o XAML
- o Azure
- 2+ years demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following development methodologies:
- o Agile (Scrum) / TDD
- o Waterfall / Iterative Waterfall
- o Object Oriented Development
- o Patterns
- o Design for reuse
- 2+ years technical lead experience in one or more of the following roles:
- Front end Web Development
- Integration / Web Services Development
- Data Access Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Testing & Deployment
- User Interface Design
Demonstrated project experience with regard to estimates, planning and deliverables:
- Proven ability to understand a customer's needs
- Experience developing technical requirements based on business imperatives
- Ability to travel 30% of the time to the customer location
- Strong customer service skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Applicable Microsoft Certifications
- SharePoint experience highly desirable
- Functional technology knowledge of the following:
- BizTalk Server
Requisition ID - 47298
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top