Core activities in this area include designing and implementing systems based on the Microsoft suite of products and architectures
- Designs, constructs, tests, implements and optimizes portions of basic systems that enable and support business and engineering functions.
- Collects & analyze detailed user and technical requirements. Translate into programming solutions while ensuring the solution meets customer needs and expectations.
- Investigates and resolves technical problems
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Continuously learning on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
- Between 1 - 6 years of technical consulting/development experience.
- Preferably with Prior track record of completed at least 3 system development projects as a system analyst/team lead, with a full SDLC.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with:
- ASP.NET MVC
- C#, Entity Framework
- Web services, WCF, Web API
- CSS, bootstrap
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- MS SQL (DB design, stored procedures, performance tuning)
- Concept of SOA/EAI architecture
- Excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment.
- Ability to effectively engage with business users on discussions regarding complex and core operating business processes, drive solutions design from both business and technical perspectives and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships.
- A collaborative team player who is passionate about technology.
Back to top