Solution Architect - Modern Workplace
About the role:
Do you thrive on identifying and recommending custom technology solutions that improve employee experiences, productivity and effectiveness?
Great! So do we!
Avanade is a global leader for Modern Workplace and Employee Experience transformation and managed services. Our Workplace Platform Modernization offering helps clients identify, design, and implement solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform. These solutions include Active Directory, Windows 10, Intune/SCCM, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Exchange and the Microsoft E5 security suite.
As a Regional Solution Architect for Workplace Platform Modernization you will be involved in driving increased sales, revenues, capability and reputation for this offering in your region along side the regional offering lead.
You will work with and educate our regional sellers and client executives from Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft about our service offerings. This includes identifying potential clients, leading client meetings about the offerings and delivering capability presentation about our solutions.
You will architect and lead the development of complex Modern Workplace conversations with clients and drive technical requirements workshops, translating these requirements into compelling proposals and statements of work.
You are an experienced business technology transformation practitioner, with over 10 years of sales generation, solution shaping, estimating and delivery leadership. This experience includes working within a consultancy or systems integrator. You project an expert level of knowledge and a high degree of creativity about how to use Microsoft and other technologies to deliver business value. You can quickly earn the respect of our sellers, partners and clients as you engage with them and lead meetings and pursuits.
In addition, your professional skillset should include:
- Experience leading Office 365 transformations including implementation of Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and SharePoint
- Experience with upgrading to Windows 10. Understanding and experience with modern management is a plus
- Experience and understanding of workplace security with Microsoft EMS E5 suite
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Azure Information Protection
- Cloud App Security
- Azure Active Directory
- Advanced Threat Analytics
- Experience with global Microsoft Teams enterprise voice rollouts and PBX replacement programs.
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
- Extensive experience writing and responding to RFP/RFI/RFT documents and presenting to clients
Back to top