Solution Architect Digital Marketing
Want to lead clients in their digital journey? So do we.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for the leadership, planning and management of assigned Digital Marketing client engagements and Business Development pursuits across Europe. This job ensures the right solutions and digital strategy for our clients in order to meet their business needs and enable Avanade's Digital Marketing (DM) offering to sustain and grow our position in the marketplace. This job ensures that solution efforts are appropriately prioritized, that solutions are integrated, and that the appropriate Avanade teams, including the Digital Studio, have helped define the right solution and cross-selling messages to the client, while facilitating efficient implementation of the solution. You will be responsible for optimizing the DM team and individual contributions to achieve stated objectives and serve as a leader and career manager or mentor to more junior team members.
As you grow your career at Avanade you will build strong management, technical and planning skills. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design end to end solutions on multiple platforms, and interact with customers. You will also hone your technical, management and consulting skills by leading large opportunities and benefiting from the vast knowledge of a collaborative team.
At a high-level, the focus of your time will be divided between Digital Marketing client needs, extending our Digital Marketing business, leading our current and future relationships with platform providers and growing and mentoring our people.
• 6+ years of industry experience
• 5+ years of consulting experience
• 5+ years technical team leadership or management experience
• 3+ years Digital Agency experience
• Ability to travel to the customer location
• Experience and expertise in leading digital marketing platform implementations such as Adobe Marketing Cloud or Sitecore Experience Platform .
• Working knowledge of Sitecore Experience CMS, a plus
• Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager ( AEM ), a plus
• Working knowledge of E-Commerce platforms or concepts such as Magento, Hybris, Episerver, a plus
Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirements:
- Experienced leading large, enterprise level teams
- Experience working in a digital studio or digital agency
- Should have deep technical skills and be capable of serving as a subject matter expert in at least one marketing technology.
- Sitecore and/or Adobe certification a plus.
Sitecore and/or Adobe certification a plus.Should have deep technical skills and be capable of serving as a subject matter expert in at least one marketing technology.Experience working in a digital studio or digital agencyExperienced leading large, enterprise level teams
Back to top