Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to solve their problems because you understand what they need - and how to do it. You are your client's advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
You're a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrating architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to designing activities and building system prototypes.
About the job
Business and IT don't always speak exactly the same language. It can be hard for companies to know how IT can help solve their problems and increase profitability. They need you to understand their business and translate their needs into a software solution that will realize results.
As Manager for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), you'll:
- Establish global ERP architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines
- Support the sales team in shaping deals, with accountability for overall estimates
- Recommend the right AX software and solutions for your clients' needs
- Guide your project team, establishing and tracking achievements, coordinating actions, seeking expert advice, handling open issues, and contributing to team meetings and reports
- Define how we measure business and operations success and validate ERP system performance
- Support clients on ERP standards and prepare them for using their ERP solution by setting training programs and redefining new roles and responsibilities
- Grow your network through educational opportunities, reading industry publications, building and maintaining your personal and business networks, and joining professional organizations
You're proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the customizations and strategies you've created to solve their business challenges. You also enjoy mentoring junior colleagues. You're a highly experienced professional and you've probably worked in a relevant field for six to eight years. You're likely to have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
Ideally, your experience will also include:
- Leading projects requiring significant coordination, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 for Operations implementations in a solution architect role with ample amount of functional experience
- You must be flexible to travel on a weekly basis, depending on your client project
- We prefer that you speak one of the Nordic languages, but otherwise we will expect you to learn when you start at Avanade
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Joshua C.Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top