Software Integration Engineer
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Travel is an integral part of this position; candidates must be willing and able to travel within the UK as much as is required by the needs of our customers and our business. Although not frequent, this could also involve international assignments.
You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including continuing professional technology training and management training.
Currently we are looking for a Software Integration Engineer to work on medium and large scale software integration projects. We are working on integration of a big amount of our client's systems, and we need a smart and ready-to-learn person to help us to perform this challenging task.
As a Software Integration Engineer, you will be involved into data modification to ensure data transfer among all the systems.
- Work with a team of software developers and managers to develop technical solutions and integrations with customers, platforms, partners and communicate directly with internal and external stakeholders and identify new needs
- Evaluate existing systems and components to determine integration requirements to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs
- Develop architectural guidelines and testing strategies , and implement solutions
- Continuously improve and simplify the integration processes, time and data quality
- Troubleshoot complex integration failures, working with external integration partners, and testing interconnected systems
- Provide technical consultation to clients on integrating complex systems by coaching, driving agreement, and delivering results.
- Maintain integration specifications and mappings
- Experience working on Microsoft technology stack
- Prior experience working on integrating different software systems
- Experience working on Could technology stack (eg: Microsoft Azure)
- Be a cooperative and supportive team member and show a passion for new technologies
- Possess strong communication and documentation skills in both verbal and written English
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience with CI and automated testing
Requisition ID - 50016
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top