Software Engineering Consultant - Full stack & Azure Integration
As a Solution Developer you will focus on developing and testing mission critical enterprise solutions, implementation of custom application development and selection using the .NET framework, WPF, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, BizTalk, Azure and other advanced components of the Microsoft technology.
You will provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing the Microsoft .Net Framework including web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. By participating in large projects you will gain management skills, technical competence and planning capabilities.
More specifically you will:
- Develop/take part in developing components of the technical solution proposal
- Develop/take part in developing technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
- Help in identifying and escalating problems
- Maintain and repair existing applications
- Higher degree in engineering or IT or equivalent
- Good understanding of OO Design and Programming
- Development experience with .NET 4.8 (WPF, WCF, WF), C#, ASP.NET, Azure
- Experience with SiteCore, Xamarin or Windows 8 Modern Style application development is considered a plus.
- Good Microsoft platform skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Strong customer service skills
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Joshua C.Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top